New Jersey Devils 1 vs. St. Louis Blues 3
- Attendance: 12,317
- Three Stars: 1. Vladimir Tarasenko 2. Brayden Schenn 3. Blake Coleman
**See newjerseydevils.com for post-game pressers and sound**
- The Devils lost to the St. Louis Blues and are now 9-4-1 overall and 4-3-0 at home.
- New Jersey is 0-1-0 on their current three-game home-stand and are win-less in their last three games.
- The Devils have not defeated St. Louis in eight straight games (last win; Jan. 21, 2014, 7-1).
- New Jersey is 1-1-0 against the Central Division this season and 6-2-0 against the Western Conference. The club plays five of their next eight games against Western Conference opponents.
- The Devils were 0-4 on the power play and 4-5 while shorthanded. New Jersey has failed to score on the man-advantage in four straight games.
- The Devils were out-shot 40-22 and have been out-shot in seven consecutive games.
- Blake Coleman opened the scoring at 3:35 of the first period. It was Coleman’s second goal of the season.
- Brian Boyle recorded his first point of the season/as a Devil on Coleman’s goal. Boyle led the Devils with four shots on net and had a season-high 16:13 TOI.
- John Moore had the secondary assist on the Devils lone goal.
- Andy Greene led the Devils with 22:38 TOI and was tied for the team-lead with two blocked shots.
- Stefan Noesen had a career-high eight hits.
- Cory Schneider stopped 36 of 38 shots to fall to 6-3-0.