New Jersey Devils 2 vs Tampa Bay Lightning 4
- Attendance: 15,536
- Three Stars: 1. Sergey Kalinin 2. Jonathan Drouin 3. Stephen Gionta
- The Devils finished their season series 0-3-0 against Tampa Bay. It is the third time in franchise history that New Jersey has been swept by Tampa Bay in a season series, (previously; 2001-02, 0-3-1 & 2003-04, 0-4-0).
- New Jersey was 0/1 on the power play tonight and is 6/26 (23.1%) over the last six games.
- The Devils were 2/2 on the penalty kill tonight and is 21/24 (87.5%) over the last six games.
- New Jersey has points in seven of its last 14 games (6-7-1=13pts). At 37-36-8=82pts, the club has already surpassed its win/point total from all of 2014-15 (32-36-14=78pts).
- The Devils have points in four of their last seven home games (3-3-1=7pts), and are 18-17-5=41pts at Prudential Center overall.
- The Devils will play their season finale of the 2015-16 season at home. New Jersey is playing its final game vs. the Atlantic Division. The Devils are 10-9-4=24pts vs. the Atlantic Division, including 4-6-1=9pts at home.
- The Devils have lost a season-high four consecutive games.
- Keith Kinkaid (18 saves/21 shots against + ENG) made the start in goal tonight and fell to 9-9-1 on the season.
- Sergey Kalinin scored his seventh goal of the season at 7:16 of the second period. It was his first goal since Feb. 23 vs. NYR. (19 games). John Moore and Stephen Gionta recorded the assists.
- Kalinin scored his second goal, his eighth of the season at 9:26 of the third period, to record his first career mulit-goal game. Bobby Farnham and Gionta had the assists on the goal.
- Gionta’s two point night was his first multi-point game of the season, and the third time in his career that he recorded 2a in a game. (previously, Oct. 28, ’14 & Jan. 31 ’13).
- Gionta has 10 assists this season which matches his career high, (also, 2012-13).
- Farnham’s assist comes after being a healthy scratch in the previous two games. (Apr. 2-5).
- Adam Larsson led the Devils with 24:05 minutes of playing time.
- Kalinin, Jacob Josefson and David Schlemko each had a team-leading three shots on goal.
- Travis Zajac was 9/13 (69.2%) in the faceoff circle.
- Joseph Blandisi had a season-high six penalty minutes.
Head Coach John Hynes
- Friday- TBA
- Saturday- vs. Toronto Maple Leafs at Prudential Center (7 p.m., MSG Plus, WFAN)